Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 1-7 business days if your mobility scooter is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the mobility scooter ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- We ship via LTL freight for mobility scooters, power wheelchairs, lift chairs, ramps, and all other large products.
- You will need to have someone over the age of 18 present at the time of delivery to accept the shipment.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a bike sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different electric bicycle, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
In some rare circumstances, you may receive damaged merchandise due to the shipping courier, you may want to return your product, or the product you ordered may be temporarily out of stock, otherwise known as a "back order." Our goal is to make the buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
In this page, we will outline what will happen in each case.
If you believe that an item has arrived damaged or with a defect, contact us at email@example.com and send a picture of the damage along with a description of the damage and we will happily file a warranty claim on your behalf with the manufacturer. You must do this within 10 days of receiving your mobility scooter. We will not be able to ship you replacements if you send us photos after those first 10 days. Replacement parts orders typically take between 1-3 weeks to fulfill.
We do not issue refunds/returns because of defective batteries. We have a warranty and will ship out a new battery to you after we are provided proof the battery is defective. We do not issue refunds/call tags for purely cosmetic blemishes from shipping. Mobility scooters are not cheap to ship. We will ship out replacement parts and paint. Shipping damage is a common thing with all shipping carriers. It depends on the person(s) handling the package. We do our very best to package these mobility scooters so they will not get damaged in route to the intended destination. We will not issue refunds if boxes are refused because of box damage. Again we pack the mobility scooters very well on the inside so they do not get damaged. We will issue any replacement parts due to shipping damage.