EV Rider Return, Refund, and Exchange Policy
Returns, Refund & Exchange Policy
You must alert us within 3 days of receiving the product of your intent to return or exchange. Returned and exchanged products must be in selling condition as new, unused and with all original part and packing materials.
Upon inspection of the unit and it is deemed in new and used condition, you will be refunded or credited the purchase price, EXCLUDING the original "free shipping" cost included in the original price of the product, return shipping fees and a 30% restocking fee. If it is found damaged and used you will not be issued a refund.
If you have any issue with the unit in the warranty period you will need to work with the technician to diagnose or fix it (The warranty doesn't cover service only parts). The process of the department is to troubleshoot the scooter over the phone and, in the event that nothing else can be done over the phone, refer the customer to a nearby technician for evaluation and confirmation of the issues faced by the customer. If you refuse tech support the normal return policy applies and you will be responsible for shipping the product back for further inspection and diagnoses.
• Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
• You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
• Do not return units or parts without an RMA #. Returned units or parts without a proper RMA number will be refused or returned at the shipper’s expense.
• Refunds and credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
• Custom orders are non-refundable.
• Units and Parts must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase and with an authorized RMA #.
1) The Customer is responsible for shipping parts or products back to EV Rider at his/her own expense.
2) The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the buyer's expense.
3) Original shipping charges are not refundable. If the product was sent with “free shipping” the original shipping costs will also be deducted from the refund on returned and exchanged products.
4) The customer will be responsible for securing the box and packaging to the pallet it arrived on. Mobility Ready will not be responsible for damages or loss caused if it is not secured.
5) Scuff marks, tears, rips, dents, broken pieces due to use or careless packaging of the product will be considered damaged and unsaleable as new. The customer will be responsible for fixing the product and bringing it back to a new state. The return will not be accepted and we will not issue a refund unless the customer fixes the product.